Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Premiere Night

The Three Amigos

It's finally here, the night we've all been working towards the past six months...Haunted Collector returns to the air following a season one marathon.  So what's new?  What do you have to look forward to?  What episode is the above picture from?  Why do I ask so many questions rhetorically in my own blog?

There is so much to talk about beyond what you'll see in the episode tonight so weekly I'll be posting audio commentaries for the previous night's episodes here as well as detailing the funny or fearsome things that hit the cutting room floor.  When I started this blog, I began taking photos and video with the intent of sharing and then I realized, "I can't share any of this until the show airs!" and it took some of the wind out of my sails.  But, the time has come and now I can finally speak.  Will it be scandalous?  I'm sure I could stir up some, "Brian is dead" controversy by pointing out the hidden clues we left in the episodes to try and reach our fans letting them know I'm really a double...oops, I've already said too much.

So, I have some work ahead of me tonight, so for now, enjoy the marathon and I'll see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment