Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day One - It's a Wrap!

Wow. Just wow. What a first day back. It started out with me lamenting the length of my hair...too short for my liking and in the awkward stage of having just been cut. NOT the way I wanted to return to national television. But, it is what it is and once I got swept back into the world of production it all started to settle back into place.

Back on the road. Back on the case. Back in the swing of things. The Zaffis Clan started the day laughing about old times and it wasn't long before we found new things to be hysterical over. Classic Haunted Collector. I believe we lost count on the, "That's what she said" counter.

Then there was the investigation...also wow. We still have several more nights to go, but if tonight was any indication of how the rest of it will go, I have to say we have our hands full. I can't believe we have to wait until June to share it with everyone - but oh, it will be so worth it.

Time to sleep now. To sleep, perchance to dream.

1 comment: